Well today i'm severely.. depressed, disgusted, etc.
I got to weigh myself, and since i started eating, i've gained FIVE POUNDS! .. I feel horrible. I see why cutting and ana go hand in hand, because i severely desire to just cut all the fat off of my body. It's revolting. I'm hideous. I was at 121 ish, now i'm 126! Thats really close to 130! There's no way i can ever let myself get to 130.. So, i'm about to go into overdrive-- eat little, exercise like a MANIAC. BUT, the sucky thing is that THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW!!! AHH!!! :'( That's really scary.. because i feel i'm going to gain 5 pounds at lunch and that would put me at 131!!!!!!!! NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY NO WAY.
As you can tell, IM FREAKING OUT!
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment