I stuck to this amount of calories before i got home from work tonight. My body is craving and needing food. I ended up with 195 calories from my day, but at home i had a piece of pie and a ham sandwhich
There's a war going on in my head every day, every time i eat.. and tonight, I won. Tomorrow Ana may win.. but for now, its ME in control. Im sick of dieting. I want to enjoy normal foods like everyone else. But, the problem is i also want to lose 10 pounds (reasonable goal, so dont argue:P) So.. i'm deciding (for today.. as Becca) that i'm going to exercise and work harder to tone my body rather than starve myself into a skeleton. I want to eat, but i'm terrified of eating. Terrified of gaining weight.. But i know i need to eat.
So, as of this moment, i'm putting my diet on hold until i decide what i want to do. For now i think i'm gonna just be careful about portion sizes and fatty foods rather than basing my day off of rice cakes and pickles. "/
Becca's back, for today, and that's my update.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

why on EARTH would u want to start a diet?! You look amazin gurl!
ReplyDeleteI agree with thr dude or chick above me. You DO look amazing. I guess my previous comment didn't save :P
ReplyDeleteIt said something along the lines of, "Doesn't it feel great to be in control? Besides, pickles are nasty ;) Well in ay case, i am really happy the you are taking control again, it is rather motivating :)
Oy. It's a life of contradictions. You've made up your mind, which isn't so common. I hope you'll have a body like a dancer. :)
ReplyDelete