Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving.. and Christmas.

Thanksgiving was a good time with family..but was filled with inner turmoil, and that's putting it nicely.
After lunch, i tried to throw up.. for thirty minutes i tried, and tried, and tried.. but couldn't get anything up...
I'm disgusting.
I got home and tried again, this time for only about 10 minutes. But, still tried to no avail.
At supper, i refrained from over indulging.. i considered trying to throw up afterward, but decided against it.. I hate doing it. It hurts, it sucks, it's nasty, and so on. PLUS, we hadn't had dessert yet.. so i should wait.
I went walking/jogging in the dark. I needed to breathe. I needed calm.
Dessert time.. i had a piece of pumkin pie AND apple pie..
Ughhh.. I need to throw up. Couldnt.
Too many people around.

I've just now gotten the chance to.. dont wanna.. but may have to.
dieting starts back tomorrow hopefully.

Counting off/down 20 pounds to christmas. Maybe more (: That'd be AWESOME.



Tomorrow i'm waking up early to go christmas shopping.. woohoo.

1 comment:

  1. Ah! The issue of self induced vomiting! Read my poem on it-just posted.

    If you would want to, you are supposed to drink ridiculous amounts of liquid. Fingers in throat and pretend to swallow.

    If you don't, good for you. It gets tougher to speak quietly after a while and vision blurs.

    Thanksgiving is a national binge day.

    ReplyDelete